Postingan populer dari blog ini
2015 Reading Challenge Progress IX
Amazon Link I got a bunch of Nora Roberts books for really cheap at a yard sale (they were less that 25 cents a piece) so I've been taking them to work for something to read. They are much better than the stuff that's available up there lol. This one fits the category of a book with antonyms in the title. I wasn't sure I'd like this book because I had just read He Sees You When You're Sleeping and that wasn't my favorite, but I loved this book. I don't know how Nora Roberts does it but her books just draw me in and I can't put them down. This had such interesting characters and even the story line was unique and interesting. I definitely enjoyed it. Amazon Link I was skeptical reading another Nora Roberts book back to back, because normally I don't like that unless it's a series with the same characters, but I loved this one too! The story line of this one was definitely one of a kind and really interesting. I did not guess the ending at ...
2016 Reading Challenge - Book Scrabble - March
I failed for March! I read one book. Yes... one. The reason is because I have an injured shoulder that I mentioned on my other blog (link) . Basically the short story is it's a slipped disc and intermittent pinched nerve that causes a lot of pain and muscle spasms and was the reason I had to quit my job and find a new one. I have been taking muscle relaxers at night for the muscle spasms and they make me go to sleep pretty much as soon as my head hits the pillow (how novel! I'm so not used to that!). So I haven't been doing much reading at all. So here is my one book for March... Link on Amazon I waited way too long to write this, so I don't exactly remember all the details, but my overall impression is that I liked the book although parts of it were extremely boring. It was an interesting idea with interesting characters, but maybe needed some plot work... I'm no expert though, so this is just my opinion. I enjoyed it though a...

Komentar
Posting Komentar