Here is a picture of Jack enjoying his honeysuckle for those of you who can't watch videos. He's hanging from his hind legs on the screen door while chewing on his treat. Check out the video below.
Amazon Link I got a bunch of Nora Roberts books for really cheap at a yard sale (they were less that 25 cents a piece) so I've been taking them to work for something to read. They are much better than the stuff that's available up there lol. This one fits the category of a book with antonyms in the title. I wasn't sure I'd like this book because I had just read He Sees You When You're Sleeping and that wasn't my favorite, but I loved this book. I don't know how Nora Roberts does it but her books just draw me in and I can't put them down. This had such interesting characters and even the story line was unique and interesting. I definitely enjoyed it. Amazon Link I was skeptical reading another Nora Roberts book back to back, because normally I don't like that unless it's a series with the same characters, but I loved this one too! The story line of this one was definitely one of a kind and really interesting. I did not guess the ending at ...
OrangeJello looks offended, but he's so photogenic! This is just a random post with picture of my cats! Enjoy! Pharaoh is so handsome! His mom Emerald is gorgeous too. They get along so well. They play all the time. It took forever to get a picture of Emi rolling on her back. I swear she was watching me with the camera and she stopped playing every time I pointed it at her. At one point she was rolling over with leaves in her paws. It was so cute! Pharaoh's face is so expressive. Last, but not least, a picture of ShadowCat!
Amethyst is still such a huge, spoiled baby! Even though she's a year and a half old, has had her first kids and weighs close to 90 pounds she still loves to sit in our laps and get cuddled! Yes I'm aware this is a bad habit..... but aren't they cute??
Komentar
Posting Komentar